Wednesday, September 5, 2012

We need to vote for this!

     This vote is, to my understanding, to amend the constitution to keep Medicaid in Alabama.  I have been very upset about the upcoming changes in health care as a result of Obamacare.  As a matter of fact I just got a job with the WIC office in my home town that I am not sure will even exist by the time Obamacare is finished.  I am working my way out of this hole and its a slow steady climb.  I am making progress but until I get on my feet my family would suffer incredibly from the decrease in health care. 
     I clicked this first link and watched a video about what is on the line about this vote.  I have been very worried about this topic and I am so relieved to have an answer.  I hope especially any one here in Alabama will look into this and get out an vote.  I know I will be!
     I clicked this second link and it led me to where I can go to vote locally to where I live.  This link also includes information for absentee voter information.  Just click on voter information.  I found this information very user friendly.  I appreciate any of you who read this and act on behalf of the state of Alabama!    


Here's the link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWbVptfEv9w&feature=youtu.be
http://www.southalabama.edu/voteyes/

No comments:

Post a Comment